- Wise M E J, After Meadow. The Independent 23rd January 2004.
- Wise M E J, Attractive Tribunals? Psychiatric Bulletin 28:5, May 2004
- Wise M E J & Warner J. Doctors Ability To Assess Capacity: A Video Based Survey. Psychiatric
Bulletin. Submitted January 2004.
- Wise M E J. “Battered mental patients”. eBMJ 30th December 2003. 327/7429/1449
- Wise M E J. Clinical Reality: Survey of Psychiatrists eBMJ 6th January 2003.
- The Use And Abuse Of Mental Health
Registers. Committee on Community Care. British Medical Association, London
- Wise M E J and Watson J P. A Postal Survey of Psychiatrists’ Knowledge
& Attitudes Towards Driving & Mental Illness. Psychiatric Bulletin 25:9, September
- Wise M E J. Racial Hatred eBMJ 12th May 1999
- Wise M
E J. Avoidable deaths? eBMJ, 6th January 2004
- Wise M E J. Is it a ‘Sham’?
eBJP 12th July 2003.
- Wise M E J, Mistry K, & Reid S. Neuropsychiatric complications
of Nevirapine therapy. British Medical Journal 324;879, 13 April 2002
M E J. Citalopram-induced bruxism. British Journal of Psychiatry 178; 182, Feb
- Wise M E J, McKie F, Zamar A C and Watson J P. Investigation Of the
‘Cuff’ Method for Assessing the Duration of Electro-Convulsive Therapy. Psychiatric
Bulletin 24:301, August 2000.
- Wise M E J. ‘The true cause…’ eBMJ 24th August
- Wise M E J. St. John’s Wort eBMJ 11th August 2000
- Zamar A C,
Wise M E J, and Watson J P. Treatment with metrifonate warrants multi-centre
trials. British Medical Journal 317: 946. 3 October 1998.
M E J. Neurosyphilis The Extinct Imitator. Archives of General Psychiatry &
Psychotherapy 2: 3, 67-69, September 2000.
- Wise M E J. Case Notes Delayed
psychiatric reaction to head injury. Progress in Neurology & Psychiatry 3:1
- J Spear, J Wise and J Herzberg. Diogenes Syndrome and Folie
A Deux in a Married Couple. Journal of Psychiatric case reports 2; 1 53-8. June
- Zoha M, Lowe J & Wise J. OSCE’s For MRCPsych Part 1.
PASTEST, London 2004. ISBN 1 904627 04 08.
- Zoha M, Lowe J & Wise J. Patient
Management Problems Explained (For MRCPsych Part 2). PASTEST, London 2004. ISBN
1 904672 02 01.
- National Working Group. ‘New Roles for Psychiatrists’. BMA,
London 1st February 2004.
- Medical Ethics Committee Steering group. Medical Ethics Today 2nd Edition.
British Medical Association, London 2003.
M E J. Saved from depression. The Independent 29 June 2001
- Wise M E J. Training.
The Independent 23 April 2001.
- Wise M E J. Only one publication! British
Medical Journal: 321; 1003. 21 October 2000.
- Beezhold J &
Wise M E J. The role of the new consultant. Harrogate, 6th July 2004.
- Wise M E J & Beezhold J. Doctors Ability To Assess Capacity: A comprehensive
review. RCPsych Annual Conference, Harrogate, 3rd July 2004.
- Wise M E J. Doctors
Ability To Assess Capacity: A Video Based Survey. RCPsych AGM July 2001.